Re: api support

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 20:59:36 EDT

    Auto-completion is more forgiving -- It traverses public fields and
    public accessor methods for binding values, and public fields,
    mutator methods, and .api bindings for binding names. So it's :

    WebObjectTagsInHtml : AllClassesThatAreInstanceOfWOElement {
         PublicFields,Mutator,andAPIBindings =
    PublicFieldsAndAccessors.PublicFieldsAndAccessors.etc.etc;
    }

    Also I think I didn't respond to this part earlier -- completion
    works even in MPE. Mine is bound to the same key as I use for Java
    completion (cmd-space). I don't think you have to manually map it,
    but it's possible.