Re: api support

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 21:12:48 EDT

    On 15/09/2005, at 10:59 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Also I think I didn't respond to this part earlier -- completion
    > works even in MPE. Mine is bound to the same key as I use for Java
    > completion (cmd-space). I don't think you have to manually map it,
    > but it's possible.

    This might be a dumb question, but how do I map it? In the java
    editor, the completion automatically popups up after hitting '.'
    Command-space brings up Spotlight searching for me. Is it possible to
    get it to automatically appear after typing an equals sign?

    Another thing I noticed is if you add/delete an element from the wod,
    the outline doesn't update (even after saving the file).

    The user/getUser doesn't seem to be occurring now. It may have been
    before I cleaned the project initially.

    Greg