Re: api support

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 22:08:42 EDT

    OK -- I just checked in:

    1) true/false are offered as completions
    2) offer protected fields and methods as completions
    3) support for WOD warnings, and changed "defined in WOD but not in
    HTML" to a warning
    4) allow {'s on the next line
    5) I couldn't reproduce the problem where WOD parser required a
    newline between WO definitions? maybe it was fixed by accident by
    something else?