Re: WOD Builder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 23:10:01 EDT

    That should have just been in a bug from an earlier build that I
    thought I fixed ... Is it still doing that? I don't know that a
    clean build will actually fix that -- try deleting your bin and/or
    deploy folder and that should delete associated markers.

    Actually is "deploy" the folder that is created by your build.xml?
    The default is "dist" which I check for. Unfortunately the folders
    created by ant during the build process aren't actually marked as
    derived, so I have to special case the lookup by name :( I don't
    know of a nice way to handle this ...