WOD this and that

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 07:28:15 EDT

    Moin,

    don't forget to add your feature request or bug report to jira.

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

    A message to this list does not count as a bug report or feature
    request. It does not mean that we ignore your messages but it's more
    likely that the we loose track on the issue.

    Don't ge me wrong. Feedback is important for us. The point is that
    Jira is a better tool for organizing your requests then mail.

    Thanks

    Uli