.HTML validation request in WOComponentEditor and find is not working in the HTML file

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 10:05:46 EDT

    Could you add a check to see if a webobject tag is mispelled as
    webobjects or variations of such? I have quite a few hand coded html
    (xml) files, that I might have made that error.

    It seems like the find is not working in the html window while using the
    component editor.

    Thanks for the great work on the editor so far.
    Garry

      _____