Debugging frameworks

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..ausn.is)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 14:03:24 EDT

    Hi all,

    What is the magic step I'm missing in order to be able to debug my WO
    framework while running my WO app in Eclipse ?

    I've got a simple app that uses 3 frameworks. One of these I'd like to
    be able to put breakpoints in and step through. I have this framework
    referenced as a workspace project in my app whereas the other two
    frameworks are just referenced in /Library/Frameworks as usual.

    My app works fine and the framework's functionality is there and all,
    but my framework breakpoints don't trigger :-(

    Hörður Þ.
    Lausn hugbúnaður ehf
    Tel. +354-534-5005 / +354-699-1068
    Web: http://www.lausn.is