Re: Problems view. How do I clear this view?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 14:59:16 EDT

    So you're getting some wacky encoding exception when trying to parse
    one of the .api files that it's finding for some component that's
    being referenced. Issue #1 is why you can't parse one of the api
    files and which one is it (is that two questions?), issue #2 is that
    WOD editor doesn't gracefully handle that case -- it appears that
    ApiModel ends up with a null document when the parse fails. I think
    I'd rather see it throw the exceptions out instead. I won't be able
    to look into it until after work today, though.