Re: WOD Feedback

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 23:08:28 EDT

    Agreed.

    Ideally what would be best is when the html editor detects a new
    webobject tag it either displays a popup and asks for the element
    type and inserts the element in the wod, or after closing the tag, it
    inserts the trailing </webobject> and then moves focus to the wod
    editor where it has the new name entered and the completition list
    showing so you can set the correct type.

    Just my thoughts.

    Greg