WOLisp does touch XCode project file, anyway to prevent that ?

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 12:37:36 EDT

    Hey there,

    While playing with WOLisp plugin HEAD with Eclipse 3.1.1 I noticed
    that I couldn't build again/run again with XCode because most of the
    XCode project have been modified while working with WOLisp in
    Eclipse. Is there any way to prevent that (through properties for
    example) ?

      This is critical in our environment because we'd like to have the
    two build system {Ant;woproject;WOLips;Eclipse} vs {shell
    scripts;xcode} working together while doing the transition. And since
    we don't need WOLisp to update XCode projects at all, we'd like to
    see WOLisp NOT touching those files.

    Thanks,

    Sebastien