Re: WOLisp does touch XCode project file, anyway to prevent that ?

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:43:17 EDT

    Perhaps I've chimed in too soon. I haven't used the most recent
    version of the plugin, so I was assuming the Xcode project was being
    modified.

    Unfortunately, there are a few shops which haven't made a 100%
    commitment to Eclipse/WOLips, and still have to keep an unmodified
    Xcode project around.

    If there comes a day that the Xcode project will be modified by the
    WOLips plugin, please also allow the user to opt out.

    Thanks.

    _ _
    Ian