Re: WOLisp does touch XCode project file, anyway to prevent that ?

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 17:38:59 EDT

    Ok,

    After some investigation here is what I found out :

    In eclipse I was creating a new WOFramework inside an existing XCode
    WOFramework. By doing so, the project.xcode project folder was
    modified with a fresh version which explains why I couldn't rebuild
    properly after that. Simply reverting to original version solved it.

    Now here is a list of files that get created/modifed in my project
    folder and while I understand some of them are required for WOLisp,
    I'm not sure why it creates so many of them:

    marsupilami:~/Projects/WOProjectApp sebastien$ svn status

    ? build.xml
    ? PB.project
    ? Makefile
    ? CustomInfo.plist
    ? .WOLips
    ? Makefile.postamble
    ? woproject
    ? build.properties
    ? Properties
    ? Makefile.preamble
    ? CPFileList.txt
    ? bin
    M .project
    M .classpath

    The last three ones I do understand, but not the other ones. Could
    you please shed me some light on the functions for each of those ?
    This would be VERY much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Sebastien