Error in .wod file: missing class --> how do I add frameworks depencies ?

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 17:45:58 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm having some trouble figuring out this one. Bear in mind that I'm
    a begineer to the WO world so this might looks like something benign
    to you all. Here is the deal:

    I'm creating a new WO Framework on top of existing WOFramework built
    with XCode. One of the component in 'Componennts' is reported by
    WOLisp compiler as error:

    The class for 'ERXNonNullConditional' is either missing or does
    extend WOElement. ITVersionedObjectControl.wod
    ITContentVersioning/Components/ITVersionedObjectControl.wo line
    103 September 16, 2005 2:14:10 PM 83310

    Looking at the .wod file here what it says:

    HasParent: ERXNonNullConditional {
         condition = versionedObject.parentId;
    }

    Seems to me that the ERXNonNullConditional is not properly imported
    as dependency although I know FOR SURE that I've added the
    ERExtensions (from project Wonder) to the java libraries list (as WO
    Framework dep). What am I missing here ?

    Thanks

    Sebastien