Re: Error in .wod file: missing class --> how do I add frameworks depencies ?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 17:50:02 EDT

    What build of wolips are you using (I ask because wod editor is
    actively under development and changes daily)?

    There used to be a bug that caused that error for some other reason
    entirely (which is now eluding me). So basically make sure you have
    the latest nightly build and if it still happens, let me know. I
    just tested this in mine and it is working, so it's something in the
    environment that we need to track down.

    ms