Re: WOLisp does touch XCode project file, anyway to prevent that ?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 17:58:26 EDT

    Am 16.09.2005 um 23:38 schrieb Sébastien Sahuc:

    > Ok,
    >
    > After some investigation here is what I found out :
    >
    > In eclipse I was creating a new WOFramework inside an existing
    > XCode WOFramework. By doing so, the project.xcode project folder
    > was modified with a fresh version which explains why I couldn't
    > rebuild properly after that. Simply reverting to original version
    > solved it.
    >
    > Now here is a list of files that get created/modifed in my project
    > folder and while I understand some of them are required for WOLisp,
    > I'm not sure why it creates so many of them:
    >
    > marsupilami:~/Projects/WOProjectApp sebastien$ svn status
    >
    > ? build.xml
    > ? build.properties

    ant build files, only needed if you do ant build with the supplied
    build.xml

    > ? PB.project

    WOB and EOM on Windows needs this

    > ? Makefile
    > ? CustomInfo.plist
    > ? Makefile.postamble
    > ? Makefile.preamble

    likewise? Is this really needed?

    > ? .WOLips
    > ? woproject

    WOLips project files/dirs. Partially needed for the ant builds

    > ? Properties

    Plain file, this would be in "Resources" in a Wonder project

    > ? CPFileList.txt

    This is definitely not needed anymore, its a remnant of the bad old
    days when we were promised "something akin to web script" but it was
    never delivered:)

    > ? bin

    Eclipse incremental/ant builder class files

    > M .project
    > M .classpath

    Eclipse project files