Re: xcode/xcode builder

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 15:21:05 EDT

    Cool stuff Mike!

    Just one step closer to WebObjects Builder nirvana where we don't
    have to have Xcode open at all. :-)

    For all you select and premiere Apple developers, you should login to
    your connect.apple.com account.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com