Re: Classpath problem

From: Jake MacMullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 02:18:58 EDT

    Not sure if this is related, but I've also encountered problems after
    upgrading to Eclipse 3.1.1 + the current build of WOLips - for some
    reason my WebObjects app can't find
    /Library/WebObjects/Extensions/axis.jar at runtime (even though I've
    added it to my project build path as an external .jar)

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin