Re: Classpath problem

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 03:08:16 EDT

    I had the same problem and found that the woproject/ant.framework.*
    files were empty, but the frameworks were selected in the configure
    WO Frameworks part. Just uncheck one framework and close it. Open it
    again and reenable it and close it. This rewrote the woproject/
    ant.framework.* files and the build now works again.

    Greg