Re: Classpath problem

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 03:16:07 EDT

    On 19.09.2005, at 9:08 Uhr, Greg wrote:

    > I had the same problem and found that the woproject/ant.framework.*
    > files were empty, but the frameworks were selected in the configure
    > WO Frameworks part. Just uncheck one framework and close it. Open
    > it again and reenable it and close it. This rewrote the woproject/
    > ant.framework.* files and the build now works again.

    We are not talking about frameworks. We are talking about added
    libraries (JARs). You add them in the Project Properties --> Java
    Build Path --> Libraries.

    I need this for:

    - Geo-Coding
    - MySQL connection
    - OpenJMS (ERChangeNotification)

    My development system became unusable yesterday evening, and I have
    to reinstall an older version of WOLips I think.

    Another problem I had in the last time, was that a some time I get an
    "Java Tooling Inititialization" error, and from then on, nothing
    works with this Eclipse folder and this workspace. Dead. Found no way
    around that.

    cug