Re: Classpath problem

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 08:54:42 EDT

    OK I went ahead and rolled back ... Incidentally, I saw an anomaly
    with classpath management as well where it appears that an old bug
    came bug -- the one where if you have the same named framework in /
    Library/Frameworks and /System/Library/Frameworks, both will be
    checked. So Garry -- if you could take another look at that patch
    and maybe redo it based off of the current HEAD version rather than
    the original version you patched from, that would be probably make
    for a smoother transition.