Re: xcode/xcode builder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 11:07:59 EDT

    Weird. I'm rerunning the build now ... Not sure what happened, but i
    do know I get really flaky results from sourceforge's cvs, so it's
    possible it did a partial cvs update, timed out, then built with just
    part of the update. My script needs to check the return code from
    the call to cvs and fail out if it failed. Sorry about that.

    ms