Re: My Preference->WOLisp page isn't displaying properly

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 13:21:59 EDT

    If you're talking about Window=>Preferences=>WOLips, the main
    preferences page actually IS empty. If you're referring to selecting
    a project=>Properties=>WOLips Build, then that SHOULD NOT be empty
    (and that page contains the selection for Application vs Framework).
    I haven't added per-project WOD/xcode settings yet, by the way.

    ms