reveal in finder/cd in terminal

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 23:17:04 EDT

    In the next build, can mac people try out the new versions of Reveal
    in Finder and Cd in Terminal actions and make sure they don't
    completely crash your eclipse :) Reveal In Finder just stopped
    working for me a few versions back and I'm not sure why, so I
    switched the current implementation (that makes a native call) for
    some calls into the NSAppleScript and NSWorkspace Cocoa-Java libs
    (essentially a java version of what the NativeHelper app used to
    do). This seems to work consistently for me now, but I want to make
    sure it doesn't do something funky on other folks' machines. I made
    all the calls with reflection so wolips should still build on non-Mac.

    ms