WOD Editor // Line Comments

From: Peter Witzel (pete..heco.de)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 06:25:09 EDT

    With great fun I just tested the latest nightly build of WOLips with
    our bunch of WO5.2/WOLips1.1.0.102 projects. I'm really fond of the
    new component editor! But there's one request arising concerning WOD
    file syntax. Our developers are using java-like line comments in wod
    files for documentation and debugging. That seems to totally confuse
    the new WOLips WOD parser. An example:

    MainForm1: WOForm {
         action = contextAction;
         // we can't do this: there's a request parser bug that makes us
    loose user input!
         // enctype = "multipart/form-data";
         multipleSubmit = true;
         onsubmit= "return setHiddenFields();";
    }
    (that's one of hundreds!)

    The WO template/plist parser can handle line comments but the WOLips
    component editor is going berzerk. This shouldn't be to hard to
    handle, is it? :)

    Keep up the good work!

    Regards,
    Peter