WO Component Editor Issue

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 11:07:06 EDT

    I just updated to build 2.0.0.53 and came across a couple of weird errors:

    * Every other time I recompile and rebuild my project ­ the WOD parser
    errors either show up or disappear.
    * Canšt search inside the WOD or HTML
    * Some components in my project cause the WOD Parser to flag errors
    indicating that a referenced component does not extend WOElement. All of our
    components extend WOComponent or some descendent thereof

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon/Inquira