Re: reveal in finder/cd in terminal

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 14:18:58 EDT

    I had always assumed it was calling Java from Cocoa that they weren't
    supporting ... But regardless, "not supporting" != "going to
    delete" :) Actually, I can switch out the Open In Finder for a call
    to "open \"path\"" and fix that. It's the "cd in terminal" one
    that's a little trickier to do without that API.

    ms