Re: Changelog for nightly builds

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 12:17:42 EDT

    Moin,

    another option is to subscribe to the buildserver mailinglist:

    Andrus created a list woproject-buil..bjectstyle.org (subscription
    rules and sub.unsub naming conventions are the same as for
    woprojec..bjectstyle.org list).

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists.html

    To receive the mails from the buildserver add yourself to the
    woproject-build list.

    Uli