Re: How To Includes Resources in Framework

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 15:56:54 EDT

    No, this is the right mailing list, since it is a WOLips problem.
    Older version of the plugin had some issues with the patternsets,
    especially if you added resources using the contextual menu.

    Two suggestions:
    - check that a reference to this file is _not_ in the
    resources.exclude.patternset.
    - make sure the resource is specified as "**/resource.name"

    Good luck!

    _ _
    Ian