wogen - relationship owns destination

From: Will Norris (wnorri..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 00:43:01 EDT

    I apologize if this is more of a Cayenne question, but I'm hoping that
    some of the WOProject developers/users may still know the answer...

    David Leber's EOGenerator template
    (http://david.codeferous.com/?p=107) contains:

    <$if !ToManyRelationship.ownsDestination$>
        editingContext().deleteObject(object);
    <$endif$>

    Is there a property for WOGen similar to this "ownsDestination"? In
    looking at the API for cayenne, I found
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.ObjRelationship.isToDependentEntity() but
    adding the following to my WOGen template didn't seem to have any
    effect:

    #if( $rel.isToDependentEntity )
        editingContext.deleteObject(obj);
    #end