Re: Jass

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 12:15:59 EDT

    I don't know. We have completely abandoned it. There were too many
    issues with Eclipse 3.0 and it exceeded my very meager Eclipse plugin
    writing skills to understand and fix them. We have now gone to using
    an Ant target to run it. I can update the jass4eclipse page with
    this later if you want.

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro