WOLips 1.1.0.102 and source folder launch configs

From: Brian Hobbs (Brian.Hobb..pv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:19:29 EDT

    I'm using WOLips_1.1.0.102_RC_2, which looks like it's the most recent general release.

    I'm getting errors like "Launch configuration does not support source lookup" when creating WOApplication launch configurations. I see some references in the archives, but no announced solution other than checking out a recent cvs build.

    Debugging is a little harder this way. Do y'all have any suggestions other than braving cvs? Are recent WOLips builds relatively stable?

    Thanks!
    Brian