Re: WOLips 1.1.0.102 and source folder launch configs

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:43:50 EDT

    Personally I think the most unstable thing about the current releases
    is actually Eclipse 3.1.1 moreso than WOLips. I definitely run into
    the occasional funky eclipse error with the latest milestone build.
    WOLips, however, seems to be fixed up pretty fast, so the identified
    bugs don't seem to hang around very long. I use the latest builds
    every day to do production work, though. The nice thing about
    Eclipse is that you can happily install multiple copies and they run
    in their own little world. So you can easily try it out and see how
    you like it without interfering with the rest of your world. I would
    recommend the prebuilt nightly builds ... There's actually a new one
    that has all of the dependencies included in it so that it shouldn't
    be much pain to get it up and running if you already have gone
    through the experience of setting up 1.1.0.102.

    ms