PB.project problems with WOLips

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 09:54:12 EDT

    We are starting to have problems with conflicts in PB.project files and wot
    WOProject framework and classpath files in applications, frameworks, and
    subprojects now that we have multiple people checking things in on a regular
    basis.

    The PB.project problem might be resolved if the PB.project file is organized
    alphabetically when the rebuild is done. Also I am not sure how the
    PB.project files are generated. We kept getting a subproject listed in our
    PB.project that was no longer in the project. No amount of Eclipse
    refreshing could convince it otherwise. We finally manually edited our
    Subversion .svn/Entries file and Eclipse/WOLips built the files correctly.

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon/Inquira