eogenerator builder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 18:20:02 EDT

    So I'm toying with the idea of an incremental builder that calls
    eogenerator when eomodels get updated ... My question is whether
    people would rather have just a text field where they can put in the
    commandline or should i automagically find all the prototype models
    and call eogenerator on each of the eomodels in your project? Or
    would people rather not have this at all?

    ms