Re: Newbie questions

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 00:01:09 EDT

    0.5) Re: CVS version ... I much prefer the CVS version, but like I've
    mentioned before, the biggest downside is that it requires an
    unreleased version of Eclipse, which does have some bugs. The only
    one offhand that really gets in my way is find in file not working
    properly in the multipage editor ... Well that and occasional
    exception thrown when organizing imports, but that's rare and I can
    work around it. Overall I am much more productive with the latest
    builds -- It's just got a lot of cool stuff that everyone has added in.

    1) WOProject is also built into WOLips, so you don't need to use it
    separately in most cases. Standalone, it allows you to perform some
    wo project tasks without having to be inside of Eclipse.

    2) I've never actually setup a project like this :) I always have my
    components inside my WO project. My guess is that those tutorials
    may not be in sync with the WOlips version you're using.