flattening?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 00:05:53 EDT

    So what is the official policy on flattening now? I'm curious what
    the proper patterns should be for each of the scenarios:

    1) I have Folder X in my project and I want it flattened
    2) I have Folder X in my project and I want it to be copied into the
    WebServerResources folder, including that folder name (not flattened)
    3) I have Folder X in my project and I want all of its contents to be
    copied into the WebServerResources folder (not flattened)

    And is the behavior at this point consistent with the ant builder or
    not? I think there's actually an open bug related to flattening
    right now, I just wasn't sure what the state of the union is?

    ms