nightly builds

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 10:04:33 EDT

    Public CVS at sourceforge constantly gives me (and the build server)
    problems, so first off I've switched the nightly build server to use
    the developer cvs (that has no delay). Secondly, there appears to be
    an issue with the build server at objectstyle that is not
    incrementing the build number like it normally does, so I tapped the
    version number up one on the nightly build server. I'll reupdate to
    the proper version number when their build server comes back to
    life. So basically the nightly build server has been updating, but
    reusing the same version number for a few days. I'm kicking off a
    new build now, which should be available in about 5-10 minutes.

    ms