Re: eogenerator builder

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:21:05 EDT

    Personally, I don't believe the incremental builder should do any
    code generation. Plus, code generation from eomodeler has always
    been a manual process, and should probably continue to be so.

    It would be nice, however, to have a wizard that generates entity
    class pairs from the UI with the ability to specify/edit templates.
    At the very least it could generate an ant build file.

    _ _
    Ian