Re: eogenerator builder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:30:11 EDT

    Too late, it's already checked in :) But you can just choose not to
    use it by not filling in an eogenerator path or eogenerator args on
    your project. I personally find it to be really handy just in the
    short time it has existed. As far as auto-running, I've never had
    eogenerator cause problems for me with the code it generates. And it
    was always the case that i would just manually run code generation
    every time i made a change to the model, anyway. So at least for my
    workflow, it only makes development quicker. But then I detest
    having to use ant build files from inside of eclipse for anything
    other than deployment, so I may be biased :)