Re: Not a show stopper BUT, very annoying...

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 19:08:46 EDT

    Inside of your eomodel file, there is probably a file called Icon^M
    -- where ^M is actually NEWLINE in the filename. I think it's
    created when you switch EOModels from being opened by Xcode to
    EOModeler 5.3, but I'm not positive. I don't seem to have any more
    problems if I add a .cvsignore file entry inside of the eomodel with
    the pattern "Icon?" (cvs inside of eclipse I think was the one that
    had the biggest issue). You can also just delete the file from
    Terminal.

    ms