Re: eogenerator builder

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 19:46:43 EDT

    You specify the /usr/local/bin/eogenerator part in the WOLips
    preferences pane and the rest on the WOLips project properties pane.

    I'm using the same code to launch external builder calls, so i /
    think/ the same vars should work. However, the working directory is
    explicitly set to the be the project location, so you don't really
    need to specify that.

    So in your case, your EOGenerator args would be:

    -model LightBox.eomodeld -javaTemplate java-class.eotemplate -
    subclassJavaTemplate java-subclass.eotemplate -destination src/au/com/
    shoebox/businesslogic/core -subclassDestination src/au/com/shoebox/
    businesslogic/

    Then do a clean build or touch one of the files inside the eomodeld
    folder and it should regenerate.

    ms