Re: Saving Api Files

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 21:44:40 EDT

    It happens if I specifically try and save the api from the api editor
    or if I do a save all.

    Error in the alert panel:

    Save All Failed: Could not save the api file.

    The console has this:

    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: file:/Users/ghulands/
    Development/Eclipse/workspace/ShoeBox/src/au/com/shoebox/consumer/
    ImageAttributesXML.api (No such file or directory)
         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:70)
         at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultContent
    Handler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:253)
         ... 56 more
    Save All Failed

    But the file does exist. It happens with all components, not just
    specific ones.

    Greg