Re: Saving Api Files

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 22:21:03 EDT

    does it happen always on this particular api file or any of them?
    And you say this file DOES exist? Do you have write permissions for
    it? I wonder if it's lying ... Can you open the Error View (under
    one of the PDE perspectives) and get it to happen again and see if
    there are any other exceptions that appear in there when it happens?