WOD warning after clean rebuild

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 00:15:36 EDT

    After doing a clean rebuild I now have over 500 warnings, all to do
    with the wod. (I am not sure if they were listed before hand)

      There is no element named 'ActiveImage1' in your component HTML
    file BrowserSlideShow.wod

    They are listed there. If I then rename it to activeImage1 in both
    the wod and html it removes all the warnings for that file, as it
    lists all the bindings as not listed in the html file.

    Greg