Project Wonder / Eclipse / WOLips

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 00:41:23 EDT

    I have followed the steps to include project wonder in a project. It works
    fine before I configure the WO Frameworks, but after I include ERExtensions
    and ERJars, I get the following message in the console and the application
    does not run:

    (er.extensions.ERXLogger).
    log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
    properly.

    If I remove the references to project wonder, it will run again.

    Can anyone tell me how to overcome this problem?

    Thanks,
    Colin