Re: Project Wonder / Eclipse / WOLips

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 01:29:56 EDT

    I've notice two things:

    1] The Properties file doesn't appear in my project view.
    2] I dug into the build directory and found that the changes I made to my
    project directory Properties file didn't make it to the build directory.

    Do I have to make sure that the Properties file is being reference by
    Eclipse so that it is copied into the woa file when it gets created?

    On 9/26/05 11:19 PM, "Colin Shreffler" <colin.shreffle..arp9software.com>
    wrote:

    > I've updated my Properties file in my project directory with an exact copy
    > of the Properties file that I was using in my old Xcode project, but I still
    > get the same error...
    >

    > On 9/26/05 10:56 PM, "Mike Schrag" <mschra..dimension.com> wrote:
    >
    >> In Wonder/Common/Frameworks/ERExtensions/Documentation there is a
    >> sample properties file that configures log4j properly .. you need to
    >> include at least some of the log4j settings to get it going properly.
    >>
    >> On Sep 27, 2005, at 12:41 AM, Colin Shreffler wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have followed the steps to include project wonder in a project.
    >>> It works
    >>> fine before I configure the WO Frameworks, but after I include
    >>> ERExtensions
    >>> and ERJars, I get the following message in the console and the
    >>> application
    >>> does not run:
    >>>
    >>> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
    >>> (er.extensions.ERXLogger).
    >>> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
    >>> properly.
    >>>
    >>> If I remove the references to project wonder, it will run again.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone tell me how to overcome this problem?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Colin
    >>>

    > Thank you,
    > Colin Shreffler
    > Principal
    > 303.349.9010 - cell
    > colin.shreffle..arp9software.com
    >
    > Warp 9 Software, LLC.
    > 6791 Halifax Avenue
    > Castle Rock, CO 80104
    >
    > Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential
    > and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed by only the
    > individual or organization named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
    > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
    > or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or the information
    > contained herein, is strictly prohibited.

    Thank you,
    Colin Shreffler
    Principal
    303.349.9010 - cell