EOModels missing in xcodeproj

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 13:17:36 EDT

    Hi,

    I've noticed that when the xcodeproj is built, it does not include
    any EOModels. This has the side affect of having EOModeler ask you to
    find any additional models that you have dependencies for. If you
    don't have Xcode open, this does not occur. EOModeler must be using
    the pb.project file to locate the model dependencies I guess. Adding
    the models to the Xcode project alleviates this problem.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com