Re: WO Component Editor Issue

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 19:55:00 EDT

    Search not working is a show stopper in anyone's opinion, which is
    why you'll notice that there is no WOLips 2.0 final release. You're
    running off of a nightly build from the head of the CVS tree on top
    of an unreleased version of your IDE -- not everything is going to
    work yet. The example you give of a successful search is in a single
    editor, not a multi-part editor (MPE), which is what is used for WO
    Component editor. I'm not saying there's not a workaround that could
    be done up at the WOLips level, but as far as I've been able to tell
    from tracing through Eclipse's text search/selection code, it's a
    failure in "their stuff".

    In the meantime, you should be able to disassociate WO/Java/HTML/etc
    from using WO Component Editor and attach them individually to their
    standalone counterparts. That is, you can associate WOD files with
    WOD Editor directly, which will allow you to search to your hearts
    delight.

    ms