WOD/HTML parsing

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 19:55:37 EDT

    One thing I have noted with the extraction of element names from the
    html file is that, when I first started using the component editor I
    did a "Cleanup Document" on a couple of components. Because the html
    editor doesn't know what a <webobject> tag is it screwed around with
    how it relayed out the file. What it did with some webobject tags is
    this

    <webobject
        name="myElement></webobject>

    By placing the name attribute on a new line. This is still valid
    html, just the parser can't seem to handle it, saying that the
    element "myElement" is not used in the html file when it really is. I
    don't use the clean up document command anymore, since I saw it screw
    with the layout too much.

    Greg