Re: WOD warning after clean rebuild

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 19:58:58 EDT

    Actually Ulrich got it back up today, but the version number is
    actually just incremented to the same one I chose when I manually
    incremented it. So when I checkin something tonight it should bump
    up to 58 and we should be back in action.

    Would you mind emailing me one of your html and wod files so I can
    use them as a test case? I'm wondering if there's something subtly
    different in the way I'm testing compared with your actual files?

    ms